Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Wedding of the Century

The following are pictures that Lisa emailed me of their wedding...
The Groomsmen


Todd and his security detail. Especially watch out for Brigg's lethal weaponry.


They served their missions together... and dreamed of this moment... don't worry, Todd - we're only 12 anniverseries and 4 kids ahead. (Should we blame the earring for the delay?)

Where is Nick? Sound asleep in the Groom's Room...


Bridesmaids


LOVE this picture.


My hair disclaimer: I did have the stomach flu.

Edward (ahem, I mean, uh, Chad) and I.

+-

4 comments:

Lisa said...

These make me wish I could do it all over again! That day was magical :)

ej said...

It did look like a beautiful wedding- and a fun reception :) I am sorry you had the flu for the party, that's never fun. Fun pics

Kit said...

Haha. Love the post. Loved that wedding. It was perfect for them. I love reading your blog. You crack me up with everything you say.

Kristen said...

What a perfect title..wedding of the century/I'm so glad that Chad's New Year's resolution finally came true. And by-the-way...I think Chad totally looks like Edward:)